Jump to content


Derek Choi

Member Since 25 Jan 2015
Offline Last Active Jan 28 2015 07:22 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Chpater8 (p312)

28 January 2015 - 02:05 AM

Hi
I found a bug.
I'm an idiot.

athletemodel.py
------------------------------------------
def get_names_from_store():
athletes = get_from_store()
response = [athletes[each_ath].name for each_ath in athletes]

print(response) # Did not know whether this is a problem.

return (response)
------------------------------------------

I was wasting time of three days because of this bug.
I am so sad.

In Topic: Chpater8 (p312)

27 January 2015 - 11:39 PM

hi.
I do not speak English well.

Tried the test again.
1. Create a new AVD.
2. 'SL4A_r6-1' installation
3. 'pythonfor android_r5' installation
4. 'mydroidtest.py' copied to the AVD
5. Run
 
The results were the same.

install "Python3ForAndroid_r6" and run "mydroidtest.py"
output. "..python3m link error..."