Jump to content
How To Create A System To Determine The Exact Amount Of Commission Base On Workers Sales Achievement?
No replies to this topic
Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:50 AM
Hi, I'm an accounting student searching for a solution on how to invent a system to determine the exact amount of workers commission according to their sales achievement.
Difficulties in determining the exact amount of commission for an employee according to their sales. Basically, in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), they only use manual system in order to calculate and identify the comission of their workers. Our aim to invent this system is to prevent the miscalculations of the workers commission so that the workers can receive the commission fairly according to their sales achievement.
STEPS ON HOW TO DETERMINE THE COMMISSION :
1) Transactions occur between employees and customers.
2) Before payment is made, the employee must swipe employee ID card in order to identify workers who are on duty for commission calculation
3) All information will be recorded in the system.
4) The commission will be given to the employee within the sales made by each employee.
* So,do you have any idea to invent a system to overcome this problem?
* How much COSTS that incurred in developing this system?
#P/S : Note that we are focusing on the small industry, not for a big company.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users