- "An exception of type 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.dll but was not handled in user code. Additional information: 'maxValue' must be greater than zero." Your playArea Canvas control has a height or width of 0. More info: http://forums.oreill...eenemy-problem/ and http://forums.oreill...rea-background/
- "WinRT information: Cannot resolve TargetProperty (Canvas.left) on specified object." - There's a typo in the AddEnemy() method where "left" is spelled with a lowercase l instead of an uppercase L. More info: http://forums.oreill...ave-the-humans/
- "Specified element is already the logical child of another element": Your target, human, or gameOver control was added outside of the Canvas. More info: http://forums.oreill...he-human-error/
- "Unable to add event handler": You have a typo in the method name specified in the 'Click' property of the button. More info: http://forums.oreill...-event-handler/
- You see "Sub" and not "void" methods: You created a Visual Basic project. It's surprisingly easy to do that! More info: http://forums.oreill...ave-the-humans/
- The human never moves: Your document outline could be off. More info and a fix here: http://forums.oreill...-not-ever-move/
I'll keep this post up to date if we run across more typos or problems that people had.