Sorry you're having trouble. Web fonts can be tricky to get right!
The two relevant rules from my file look like this:
font-family: "Emblema One";
src: url("EmblemaOne-Regular.woff") format("woff"),
font-family: "Emblema One", sans-serif;
I suggest you try a few things:
1) make sure you have no space between url and ( in url(…) in the src property; also move the two url(…) specifiers onto one line instead of two.
2) make sure the font files are in the *same* folder as this css file.
3) try adding the format(…) part of the src as above.
4) if still no luck, try switching the order of the ttf and woff urls in the src: property.
5) try typing your CSS into csslint here: http://csslint.net;
Hope that helps!!