• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pmp Certification Course

#1 User is offline   Boldsmith 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:19 AM

Hi!

My name is Bold Smith. I am new to this oreilly forum. I am glad to join in this community. I am going to join in PMP training to pass the PMP exam. How is your experience in attending the PMP? I am waiting for good tips and advice.

Thanks & Regards
Bold Smith

#2 User is offline   rachel.adams83 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

• I started the PMP exam preparation by doing self-study and by using the PMBOK plus Kerzner's book
  • When it comes to resources for PMP preparation, it's very much down to your individual learning style: if you have experience as a PM and are disciplined at self-study, you don't actually need any courses.
  • One thing that I found very useful however is using exam simulators. There are a lot out there, and I used Mockexam4u which I found very close to the real exam. They have free mock tests and instant exam results with explanations of right answers.
  • Timing-wise, I gave myself 3 months to study. If you want to finish preparing in a fixed time schedule, then book your exam and study to meet deadline. The first couple of months I studied a couple of times a week then ramped up in the last couple of weeks with more intensive study sessions during the last week-end before the exam)

All the best with your preparation...Cheers!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users