• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pmp Certification Course

#1 User is offline   Boldsmith 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:19 AM

Hi!

My name is Bold Smith. I am new to this oreilly forum. I am glad to join in this community. I am going to join in PMP training to pass the PMP exam. How is your experience in attending the PMP? I am waiting for good tips and advice.

Thanks & Regards
Bold Smith

#2 User is offline   rachel.adams83 

• Pip

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

• I started the PMP exam preparation by doing self-study and by using the PMBOK plus Kerzner's book
  • When it comes to resources for PMP preparation, it's very much down to your individual learning style: if you have experience as a PM and are disciplined at self-study, you don't actually need any courses.
  • One thing that I found very useful however is using exam simulators. There are a lot out there, and I used Mockexam4u which I found very close to the real exam. They have free mock tests and instant exam results with explanations of right answers.
  • Timing-wise, I gave myself 3 months to study. If you want to finish preparing in a fixed time schedule, then book your exam and study to meet deadline. The first couple of months I studied a couple of times a week then ramped up in the last couple of weeks with more intensive study sessions during the last week-end before the exam)

All the best with your preparation...Cheers!

#3 User is offline   Ajay3p 

• Pip

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

First of all you have plan your preparation process. There are many experts PMP Certified shares their own experience on different about how to prepare for PMP Certification Exam. For PMP Certification self-study is not enough because in self-study you never get extra knowledge so it's batter to join best institute PMP Certification training course where experts trainer will provide the training as well as provide good PMP Certification Material

#4 User is offline   Poonam23 

• PipPip

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

Hi Smith,

There are many ways to learn PMP. The opinion about the PMP Exam Preparation is different from one person to another. Select one of the best Training Center for Good Knowledge and for Good Material and also you will get Tips to crack PMP in 1st attempt by the Trainers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users