O'Reilly Forums: Is There A Book Coming On Android Or Not? - O'Reilly Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is There A Book Coming On Android Or Not? Is there a book coming on Android or not??

#1 User is offline   lvlajestic 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Is there a book coming on Android or not?? because I rely on head first. if they are not bringing this book up then they should mention it because a lot of people are waiting to see this book. what are the expectations?? please reply pleaseeeeeeeeeee!! it is so important to me, you wouldn't believe how!!

#2 User is offline   austin11 

• Pip

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

If you're looking for a smarter, more organized, and just all-around better way to manage your pile of contacts, Contacts+ for Android is your best option. It brings a number of features to the table that don't just give you a way to quickly get in touch with people, but actually help you keep up with them. Seo india

#3 User is offline   MeghanBlanchette 

• Pip

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

View Postlvlajestic, on 15 January 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

Is there a book coming on Android or not?? because I rely on head first. if they are not bringing this book up then they should mention it because a lot of people are waiting to see this book. what are the expectations?? please reply pleaseeeeeeeeeee!! it is so important to me, you wouldn't believe how!!

Apologies for the delayed response but yes, we do have a Head First Android Development book in the works, by Dawn and David Griffiths. We are working on getting an Early Release of the title out soon.

Thanks for your interest in Head First books!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users