O'Reilly Forums: Desktop Application - O'Reilly Forums
Page 1 of 1
Desktop Application Rich Interactive Desktop Application | WPF
Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:25 AM
I want to create rich desktop content authoring tool in .net similar to “articulate storyline”
It will have feature like
• creating content by selecting templates/slide
• Editor toolbar,
• Apply themes for all templates/slide
• Drag and drop interaction
• MultiMedia support - Add flash interaction ,import video,audio,image.
• Animation and transition - Apply animation to image, Add transition effect on slide
• adding images, characters and import from other source such as powerpoint,
• adding triggers on image, character, button (e.g on click on image show next slide)
• Screen recording capture to video and editing functionality etc .
• Publish content to HTML5
I need your suggestion on below points:
- Is WPF along with expression blend required to build this kind of content authoring tool?
- If you could throw light on what would be architecture of this kind of intuitive and interactiveapplication
- Also we would using file based structure to store content. We will not be using any database.
Please provide your input. Thanks
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
1 User(s) are reading this topic