O'Reilly Forums: Ch. 4 Mainwindow.xlb Navigation Item - Title? - O'Reilly Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ch. 4 Mainwindow.xlb Navigation Item - Title?

#1 User is offline   heyindy10 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

So I figured out that the DrinkMixer application needs to be built using the Master-Detail application, but not sure where the Navigation Item is that is shown on page 149. I'm trying to put the title at the top of the screen, but all I have is the Table View part.

Did I miss something in the instructions? Or is it because I have a different version of xcode?

Thanks in advance for the help.

#2 User is offline   AmarChauhan 

• Pip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

View Postheyindy10, on 04 June 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

So I figured out that the DrinkMixer application needs to be built using the Master-Detail application, but not sure where the Navigation Item is that is shown on page 149. I'm trying to put the title at the top of the screen, but all I have is the Table View part.

Did I miss something in the instructions? Or is it because I have a different version of xcode?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi , did you manage to get an answer? it looks like im stuck on the start of chapter 4 because this book is out of date.

Amar

#3 User is offline   heyindy10 

• Pip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

No, no answer on the issue on chapter 4. I will tell you that I'm having much better luck with the book.... iPhone and iPad Apps for Absolute Beginners iOS5 edition... see the attached link.

http://www.amazon.co...7/ref=pd_ybh_11

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users