O'Reilly Forums: Capm Online Training | Capm Practice Tests | Capm Exam Simulation - O'Reilly Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Capm Online Training | Capm Practice Tests | Capm Exam Simulation

#1 User is offline   John_Taylor 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:22 AM

Simplilearn, a PMI PMP global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. Id 3147) is offering CAPM Certification Online Training course for $149.99 which includes the 90 days access to CAPM course content and online community of past and present for knowledge sharing and exam tips and more.

Simplilearn, a global leader in professional certification for CAPM, PMI PMP, PMI ACP ITIL, Six Sigma, CSM, ITSM, PRINCE2, MS Project and Cloud computing. More than 30,000 professionals across 120+ countries including training aspirants from the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies have used our learning methodology to grow their careers.

Enroll now for Simplilearn CAPM Certification Online Training course and boost your career to the next level!

Your advantages of taking Simplilearn CAPM Certification Online Training course:

- 3-month online access to our CAPM e-learning content
- 2 Full lengths (150 Questions, 3 hours) CAPM®Simulation Tests worth $29.99
- 24*7 support via live chat, phone and email
- Downloadable CAPM® Prep eBook for offline reference
- 12 full length Audio-Video chapters as per PMBOK® 4
- Ideal for aspirants comfortable with self study
- Access Simplilearn discussion forums for tips and insights on successfully clearing CAPM certification exam

Register for Simplilearn's Discussion Forums and be connected with other CAPM learners

Enroll now for Simplilearn CAPM Certification Online Training course for $149.99 only. Use Simplilearn Discount Coupon code 5zFF229Cqc and get 5% discount on the early bird offer of $149.99.

http://bit.ly/Kw3mp5

#2 User is offline   yanasister 

• Pip

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

More news see here : wholesale 6.0 inch white android phone Good luck!

#3 User is offline   Mark Andy 

• Pip

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Hello folks!

Are you looking for professional certification in Project Management ? Here you go..PMP certification can be easily obtained after getting trained from PMstudy. PMstudy is the largest training provider for PMP exam in US and Canada. I have a personal experience attending one of the PMstudy boot camps. My instructor Vince was really great and the 4 day training program really changed my biases and I thoroughly learnt the concepts of project management. I took the exam and passed it the very next day of completion of the boot camp. It all seemed very easy for me and the course was really good. PMstudy gave me access to online tests, exams and study material. In addition they gave me a copy of PMBOK as complimentary with the course along with some more freebies like stress balls, pens, highlighters, backpack, etc along with the quality course material. I don't who authored the PMstudy's course material but I should put my thumbs up for it..It is very excellent in terms of content and explanation to the concepts. I had a good experience and I have recommended PMstudy to our company and shortly we have an onsite corporate class coming up. Also they have come up with virtual classes adding more learning flexibility.

Over all I am a more than satisfied customer. Access www.PMstudy.com to know more details.

Regards,

Mark Anderson

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users