Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can’T Transfer Music From Ipod To Pc?

#1 User is offline   Amyfu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hi guys, I have lots of music on my ipod and I need to transfer them all to my computer.But some of them were accidently deleted on my itunes.So can I still use itunes to transfer them to pc? Thanks !

#2 User is offline   candicecao 

• Pip

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again. But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google iPod Transfer and maybe you can find something useful.

#3 User is offline   Yocihope 

• Pip

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

First of all pls make sure that ur iTunes is set to manually manage music. Then do it as the following dteps:

1.Connect iPod to computer, go to my computer n double click iPod drive, choose "tools" --> “Folder Options”--> “View” --> select “Show Hidden Files & Folders”and click “OK”

2.now right click “iPod Control” folder--> select “Properties”--> un-select “Hidden” and click “OK” --> select “Apply Changes To This Folder, Subfolder And Files” and click “OK” .

3.Next, click “iPod Control” folder and open “Music” , did u see folders labeled F00, F01, F02, F03…? Now Place iTunes side by side w/ this window and make sure that “Music Library” is displayed.

4.In iTunes select “Edit” --> Preferences-->Advanced, and put a check next to: “Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized” &”Copy Files To iTunes Music Folder When Adding To Library”, click “OK”.

5.Last step, just drag and drop all of the “F” folders into “Music Library” of itunes.

Done!

This might be a little complicated but it definitely works well, and it’s totally free, better than u get a ipod transfer or sth like that.

#4 User is offline   donmi 

• Pip

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

1、 Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.
You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.
2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music
3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer:
For PC:How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pc.

For Mac: How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPod to Mac

#5 User is offline   poppy 

• Pip

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Anyway, in Windows you have to let Windows to sync the music from iPod to PC. This is normally happens when you plug the iPod in to the PC, and the "what do you want to do with this device" dialogue pops-up. Its here you can choose to sync music. If you don't get the pop-up you've probably told Windows it to not bother you ever again with that dialogue. You can reverse that by going to My Computer, right clicking on the iPod’s icon and somewhere in there is the option re-enable or manually run an import.
What's more, you can refer these tutorials about how to transfer music from iPod to Computer.
Hope it can do you a favor.

#6 User is offline   sandyss 

• Pip

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

you can use a ipod to computer transfer, it can back up all your files on your iPad, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos..........

#7 User is offline   dennyduke 

• Pip

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Well, Just using iTunes, you can't transfer music from computer to new iPod without syncing. But with some iPod Transfers, you can not only copy music from computer to iPod by a simple click, but also transfer all files from iPod to computer, or transfer media files from iPod to iTunes directly.
Know more about:
* How to transfer music from iPod to computer
* How to transfer or copy iPod music/songs to Mac
which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your music from iPod to PC.
Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

#8 User is offline   whiteskyen 

• Pip

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostAmyfu, on 10 April 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

Hi guys, I have lots of music on my ipod and I need to transfer them all to my computer.But some of them were accidently deleted on my itunes.So can I still use itunes to transfer them to pc? Thanks !

In itune, you can export all music to PC.

#9 User is offline   Brian Mitchell 

• PipPip

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Obviously you can get them back from your account link.

#10 User is offline   Rayleich1 

• Pip

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

use iStonsoft iPod to computer transfer, It's a powerful and convenient tool to help you back up data on iPad, iPhone and iPod to computer, so that you'll never worry about losing important photos, video, audio, SMS or many other data from your iOS devices. Believe us, iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer could be an ideal assistant for every iOS users.

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Mike28 

• Pip

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

Use TouchCopy- it will transfer all your music and other iPod or iPhone content to your computer or straight to your iTunes.

#12 User is offline   melaro 

• Pip

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Connect your iPod to your PC using the USB cable. Then go to iTunes, 1.Connect iPod to computer, go to my computer n double click iPod drive, choose "tools" --> "Folder Options"--> "View" --> select "Show Hidden Files & Folders"and click "OK". 2.now right click “iPod Control” folder--> select “Properties”--> un-select "Hidden" and click "OK" --> select "Apply Changes To This Folder, Subfolder And Files" and click "OK". But with some iPod Transfers, you can not only transfer music from iPod to computer by a simple click, but also transfer all files from iPod to computer, or transfer media files from iPod to iTunes directly.

#13 User is offline   AdaWang 

• Pip

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

You guys showed very elaborated instructions about iTunes transfer, which I used to do... Since I am also an android user, I really like the way Android transfer does. Came across a tool named imelfin transfer, which gives a new solution to me.

Transfer iPod music to iTunes on PC easily

Share this with you, try an alternative to easily transfer i-stuff! :)

This post has been edited by AdaWang: 18 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

#14 User is offline   tongclub18 

• PipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

So can I still use itunes to transfer them to gclub ? Thanks !

This post has been edited by tongclub18: 16 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

#15 User is offline   Allen Danny 

• Pip

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

That's annoyingt, right? I am so mad when I meet the same question as you did. I can't find out what to do until my friend send these steps to me:
If you've purchased the music from itunes, when you plug the iPod in to the pc, it'll ask if you want to transfer purchases to the computer. Due to the restriction ,we can only transfer our music from PC to iPod , but not transferring from iPod to PC if you’ve not purchased them .In this case, transferring your files from iPod to computer can be a hassle , I think you will need a practical third-party solution.
In order to find out how to transfer music from iPod to computer, you need to seach more information on the internet.

#16 User is offline   tongclub18 

• PipPip

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

Then go to iTunes, 1.Connect iPod to computer, go to my computer n double click iPod drive.
คาสิโนออนไลน์
royal1688 ผ่านเว็บ

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users