I applied cmake there.
I think now the code can be buillt and run on many OSes with many compilers.
But frankly I only test my code under ubuntu and windows. Even on windows I believe there would exist compile error. It would be related with tchar.h... Sorry I didn't test fully on windows. Mainly I test on Ubuntu.
The code is based on Glenn's old version. I just now noticed that Glenn updated his code and the License.
Only the classes in namespace HFDP are newly changed. (Most major patterns from our book are completely worked)
Classes in namespace HeadFirstDesignPattern is still old remained to be fixed.(Those are minor patterns listed in the last chapter)
Edited by Journeyer, 21 February 2014 - 11:55 PM.