• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sr_wagh

sr_wagh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:51 PM

i use win7 32 bit. I followed the steps to create the dist. But after 2-3 lines of info, i get this, "error tempelates\*.*
access is denied". I did get the .pyc folder but none of the others. I then tried "wininst" command instead of "sdist" and i got a nester.exe file in "My documents" folder.In any case, the module does not get installed.I had to make do by copy-pasting. Is this permission thing related to windows? does it have anything to do with my admin settings? please help

#2 paulbarry

paulbarry

Advanced Member

• O'Reilly Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

Hi.

It's a little unclear from your description what the problem is. In your message you do have a typo on the spelling of templates ... you have "tempelates" - not sure if that's an issue, though. Please specify the steps that you are going though so that everyone on this forum can see what you are doing and then - hopefully - offer a solution to you.

--Paul.

#3 sr_wagh

sr_wagh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hi.
sorry for the mistakes. I was too annoyed@not finding a solution.(i didn't face a single problem using HF Programming)
Please go through the attachment to see what i entered in the command prompt.(it's not a trojan)

Attached File  Untitled 1.zip   9.21KB   157 downloads

Edited by sr_wagh, 07 May 2011 - 12:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users