Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome!

#1 Guest_Ian M_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

sad.gif blink.gif Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have got hold of a copy of my book I hope it's providing some helpful advice around performance testing planning and execution.
The book evolved out of a series of unfinished white papers and many years of hard won experience in the field and is my first effort at becoming published. unsure.gif
I hope to have another title out in the near future covering monitoring KPI's , what you should monitor when performance testing and importantly why.
You may have noticed a couple of typos and a duplicate template example on page 135. I have submitted these and other errata to O'Reilly so hopefully the next print run will include these corrections.

If you have any comments, thoughts or questions about the book or performance testing in genera;l then please feel free to start new topics and I will do my best to provide some constructive feedback.

(Many thanks to those of you who have replied in person for your encouraging words.)

KR
Ian

#2 User is offline   Rajendra Dhakal 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hi Guy
i'm Rajendra Dhakal from kathmandu, Nepal. I'm software developer at Java Platform and also have good knowledge on vb too
Rajendra Dhakal

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users