• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 gillespi

gillespi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

I’m a database manager in a company. My gf asked me create a website for her. Web design is something I don’t know but she thinks I’m an expert in computer field and it’s an easy job for me. I can’t let me be down! I’m just looking around the web for some presets. Can you help me?

#2 Scribe

Scribe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (gillespi @ Mar 4 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I’m a database manager in a company. My gf asked me create a website for her. Web design is something I don’t know but she thinks I’m an expert in computer field and it’s an easy job for me. I can’t let me be down! I’m just looking around the web for some presets. Can you help me?

The fastest and easiest way to get a site is http://www.wordpress.com
She enters her E-Mail address and instantly has a free site, well a BLOG, which could be what she really wants anyway.

Benjamin

#3 tlpublic

tlpublic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (Benjamin @ Apr 16 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She enters her E-Mail address and instantly has a free site, well a BLOG, which could be what she really wants anyway.

Benjamin

Joomla is also a good option ; please, visit our website http://www.7x24webdesign.nl for an impression wink.gif)

#4 Adamrichter20

Adamrichter20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:18 AM

I think
Free WP Themes, is the place to get your dream themes. I have a pleasant experience of visiting This web site and i found it really exciting.This web site is dedicated to provide you with the latest themes with vivid and exciting color contrasts. Some of the themes that are made available for you are based on the real life objects.

#5 cbitpro

cbitpro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (Benjamin @ Apr 16 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Benjamin

I second this, wordpress is your best bet for a fast, easy, seo optomized blog/website and with the plugins available you can have a website that looks like a thousand bucks in a few hours.

Edited by cbitpro, 21 September 2010 - 06:03 AM.

#6 deara2

deara2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Adamrichter20 @ Sep 10 2010, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think
Free WP Themes, is the place to get your dream themes. I have a pleasant experience of visiting This web site and i found it really exciting.This web site is dedicated to provide you with the latest themes with vivid and exciting color contrasts. Some of the themes that are made available for you are based on the real life objects.

Thanks a lot dude for sharing, I've just found a template that will fit excellent in my website! Really nice one!

And about how can you build fast the website: just as some people have mentioned before platforms such as WP, Jamoola and blogger are the best choice. I would recommend you to use Wordpress, grab a beautiful free templates, and that's it! If you want to positionate the website in the search engines, WP is really optimized for it, so it will make your life easier.

#7 dnarayana18

dnarayana18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (gillespi @ Mar 4 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Open google search box and type nvu download free you will get results in 2nd or first you can click and download freely. What does this software does is it creates a good web pages for you. You do not have to learn html and all.
I am using this and i have made my site on nvu software.

#8 Adamax

Adamax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

I would definitely recommend you check out Wordpress. It's one of the easiest and most powerful Content Management Systems to work with.

#9 slickrick

slickrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

You could set it all up yourself or get a website design company to help you get your site up and running and then hand it over to you once the "techy" stuff has been done. I used Quality Web Design to set my wordpress website up and now I just add my content.

Edited by slickrick, 13 November 2011 - 12:19 PM.

#10 Krishkv

Krishkv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

Get a fast website setup at WordPress with inbuilt design templates.

#11 jennif cole

jennif cole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

You should use CMS such as wordpress or joomla. It wont take much time if you can do some customization in the available templates. It is the best way to get a website designed much faster than the normal procedure of coding the pages using HTML and CSS.

#12 Jessica Robort

Jessica Robort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

So nice solution wordpress.... it will help you to make a website more quickly

#13 Jessica Robort

Jessica Robort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

thats easy

#14 AlanBORD

AlanBORD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hey gillespi, If you want any attractive website design which can make your GF happy, you can call me. visit my own website first then decide Norwich Web Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users