I'm not sure this is possible, but here goes:
We're currently on Exchange 2003 - the last one that still has "public" folders with configurable permissions AND an email address attached to the folder. We're using this HEAVILY for a few purposes as follows:
- Employee REQUESTs for Paid Time Off routes to a public folder (This one will probably be replaced by a form with notification)
- Vendors can email order confirmations to a special email address that gets routed to a public folder
- Same as above for advanced shipping notices (different folder/email address)
- Same as above for Invoices
- Employee "Alerts" to the purchasing department that an item needs to be ordered
ALL of these folders can be read by anyone within our company, but each folder has a distinct set of users who can edit/move/delete.
I'm now somewhat at a loss at how I can accomplish similar functionality in Google Apps for Business. Here's the essential point:
Special Email address such that:
- Received emails are visible to all domain members
- Only a short list of people can remove items
Thanks in advance!