• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Drink Mixer Page 227 Textview Probem

#1 User is offline   Len2010 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:14 AM

Hi

When I run the Drink mixer program and click the + button to add a new drink, the directions and ingredients textviews are not appearing on the view... just the two labels and the name textfield. I thought the textviews would show with the default (latin?) text inside them....Also, the name textfield doesn't appear to be editable ....when I click on it nothing happens, no keyboard popping up.

I checked the DrinkDetailViewController nib file and everything seems fine, the textfield and textviews are set to allow user interaction. I've also checked all the code and retyped it just to make sure..but no luck.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it , thanks very much.

Len

using xcode 3.2.4

#2 User is offline   RodNolan 

• Pip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Len2010 @ Oct 6 2010, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

When I run the Drink mixer program and click the + button to add a new drink, the directions and ingredients textviews are not appearing on the view... just the two labels and the name textfield. I thought the textviews would show with the default (latin?) text inside them....Also, the name textfield doesn't appear to be editable ....when I click on it nothing happens, no keyboard popping up.

using xcode 3.2.4

Hi Len,

With the name UITextField selected, expand the "View" category (it's down at the bottom of the Attributes panel) and check the User Interaction Enabled option.

The two UITextView instances have an Editable checkbox right at the top of the Attributes panel but for some reason, the UITextField is different.

Rod

#3 User is offline   Len2010 

• Pip

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (RodNolan @ Oct 27 2010, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Len,

With the name UITextField selected, expand the "View" category (it's down at the bottom of the Attributes panel) and check the User Interaction Enabled option.

The two UITextView instances have an Editable checkbox right at the top of the Attributes panel but for some reason, the UITextField is different.

Rod

Hi Rod

Thanks for your reply, I did have the UITextField and both UITextViews user interaction enabled, however after reading your suggestion, I set the View itself to allow user interaction and tis has done the trick.

Thanks again

Len

#4 User is offline   Glenn99 

• Pip

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:40 AM

I just made it to level 55 and can buy a new appliance. I cant decide whether to buy a drink mixer or oven. I have 8 ovens and 5 drink mixers. What would you get (not using gems)? Im thinking another oven but I cant decide.
[url="http://www.weddingclan.com/princess-cut-diamond-engagement-rings-7-beautiful.html"]Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Rings[/url]
[url="http://www.alwaysfoodie.com/delicious-thai-curry-recipes-fall.html"]Thai food recipes[/url]

#5 User is offline   Velva 

• Pip

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

Hey :) Ok so, I'm not really a drinker but i DO love the odd cocktail or two on special occasions, Tomorrow i've got an 18th birthday and my friends normally just drink beer but i'm more of a cocktail person! :) I was just wodering whether anyone would have any ideas on drink which are their faveorite which would be nice to try or an alchoholic drink which goes well with a particular mixer you have tried?
Is anyone aware of any really fruity ones i could try? :) ...Thank you to any responses x

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users