• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Software Development

#1 User is offline   priti_32 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:24 AM

Hi,
I have found an interesting site on Software Development.It can deal with all sorts of Software Development.Their application services span a wide range of technologies, platforms and operating systems including Development and Integration, Web Solutions and Application Management Outsourcing.It deals with
Microsoft Technologies:
.Net, C#, VB, VC++/MFC/ATL, COM+, MTS/COM/DCOM, Visual InterDev/ASP, XML, DOM
Java and related technologies:
JDK, J2EE, EJB/JSP, CORBA, RMI, WAP, WML, Websphere, XML, Weblogic, iPlanet
Databases:
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MS Access, Borland Database Engine

Low level programming in C, C++

Palmtop/Handheld Computing using Palm OS, Windows CE platforms
Linux:
PHP/Perl, GNU C++, PostGreS, mySQL
ERP:
JD Edwards
Others:
Pro*C, Oracle/D-2K, ColdFusion

http://www.saibposervices.co.uk/Software-development_uk.aspx

#2 User is offline   Jim123 

• Pip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:37 AM

Outsourcing is a tool that can be used to making life easy and also running businesses and other enterprises profitably. Outsourcing can be used by anyone and is not restricted to companies and businesses alone. Destination India today is the most preferred outsourcing country among all. It is not just because of the competitive prices but also top quality custom software development. Superior quality, affordable prices, assured winning results, what else a company needs to stand out in the market. While a start up company outsources its projects, it gets a great deal of freedom in getting completed projects, giving specifications and discussing with offshore team. You need not to worry about directing your work force as per number and variety of tasks you carry in hand. But outsourcing has made not only made it easy but realistic too. Then what you are waiting for? Be a part of it and stand out!

http://www.infysolutions.com

#3 User is offline   extendcode 

• Pip

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

I prefer the term offshore software development to outsourcing and the procedure is definitely quite beneficial to companies with limited IT resources. In an age where mobile software development is the norm, offshoring development service to a third party frees up resources and allows organizations to focus on their core business activities. There are many articles that discuss various limits and benefits of the model in detail, which are easily accessible online.
http://www.extendcod...reservices.aspx

This post has been edited by extendcode: 16 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

#4 User is offline   jespinto 

• PipPip

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

Hello,

This link http://www.extendcod...reservices.aspx gives more information. Yes offshore software development useful fot companies also agile software development too useful for companies.

#5 User is offline   Silverman88 

• Pip
  • Interests:internet, payments, charging clients online :)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Hello everuone. I see so many familar faces in here from other forums. Hi guys, nice to see you here too :) For attaching files I personally use the standard form that is available. I charge my clients online with the White Label Payment Gateway.

This post has been edited by Silverman88: 03 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users