• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 yvangkwheng

yvangkwheng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

lemme check to read it first. thnx for the post anyway.

#22 bhsource

bhsource

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (leiaquinto919 @ Jun 17 2009, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it's because men get bored easily especially with mundane tasks.

good point, i agree with you completely smile.gif

Edited by bhsource, 21 January 2010 - 07:52 PM.

#23 jilly78

jilly78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

The new numbers for graduates from college have come out and women are graduating more than Men. So it will only be a few more years when the male female balance shifts.

The recent report also mentioned that women's marks were higher in most areas so it wont be long before this is reflected in the job market for us, and if not us, then our daughters.

#24 acheter

acheter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

I just read an interesting article about outsourcing jobs and it talks about how women are 3.5% better than men at quality and delivery of projects, even though we are outnumbered in the tech industry.

Women might be better than men at quality and delivery of standard projects, but when stumbled upon something really new, men would outperform women by far.
This is just how the evolution works - women are average, men tend to go extreme on both good and bad sides of curve.

regards
acheter

#25 ChrisJalender57

ChrisJalender57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (rld777 @ Feb 12 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just read an interesting article about outsourcing jobs and it talks about how women are 3.5% better than men at quality and delivery of projects, even though we are outnumbered in the tech industry. Pretty interesting stuff! cool.gif

The women that I've worked with and decided to hire for outsourcing jobs were excellent. They were trustworthy and very sharp. They simply don't get bent out of shape. My second to last boss, a business owner whose wife was the accountant, told me one time that when they were audited once, he got all worried but she stayed calm the whole time! Just like my outsourcers that I hired. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Chris

#26 natishakerr

natishakerr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:38 AM

i saw your all articles and read them all, Really very interesting articles. Thanks so much for the post, It is such interesting information... thanks for sharing post with us...

#27 paulg010

paulg010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

Think no need to prove that if you want monotone tired job to be done it is better to give this job to women. They are more attantive, more punctual then men and they look carefully to every detail

#28 annabrown

annabrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:27 AM

Yeah, I agree with everyone here. Women are very patient when it comes to work... Great post there... Very useful!

#29 isamith

isamith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (DippyBlonder @ Sep 12 2009, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's on average of course. This will be some men better than women... admittedly not many lol!

Sounds like ego talk to me:) people who are confident usually don't try to prove things

Cheers!
Samith

Edited by isamith, 29 March 2010 - 05:01 PM.

#30 midgemike

midgemike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

nice article

i like it

thanks for sharing

#31 Jayme Lee

Jayme Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:04 AM

Dang........

Edited by Jayme Lee, 30 April 2010 - 08:12 AM.

#32 markpeterson1

markpeterson1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

I agree that women are more keen then man to their work, specially on outsourcing on various outsourcing sites.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users